Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bannack [HDR]

 This was my single photo hdr. I used Dynamic Photo to create the HDR effect, and I really like the way it turned out. I used the eye catching option, and I also adjusted the curves and vivid colors.

Original
Wheel Barrow. 5/25/2011 – 12:36 PM. Bannack, MT.
F-Stop: 2.2 | Shutter Speed: 1/4000 | Nikon D5000
THREE PHOTOS:

 Cool Wood. 5/25/2011 – 1:17 PM. Bannack, MT.
F-Stop: 10 | Shutter Speed: 1/500 | Nikon D5000 | Tripod
For this photo, I hadn't figured out the bracketing on my camera yet, so I manually adjusted the exposure compensation from -2 to 0 to 2. I used Dynamic Photo to merge the photos and make it HDR.


 

1 comment:

  1. That wheelbarrow shot looks great! It's incredible what Dynamic Photo can do with just one shot. The original shot looks good, but the colors really pop in the HDR version. Great job on the composition!

    ReplyDelete